1. The present general rental conditions apply to all business transactions of Sound M. Keller.
2. Special arrangements are only valid if confirmed in writing.
3. The rental price list includes net daily rental prices per piece, excluding transport, assembly and dismantling and without commissioning.
4. The online offers are only valid as long as they are visible on the website and while stocks last. The pictures of the goods offered are for illustration only and are not authentic. Sound M. Keller disclaims any responsibility for any errors or inaccuracies in the illustrations, descriptions, explanations, and the like.
5. Upon handover, the renter must present an ID and be entitled to do so. Rental properties are treated properly and with the utmost care. They are cleaned and returned in good condition on time.
6. Unless otherwise stipulated in the rental agreement, the renter must pick up the goods in the warehouse and bring them back to the same location.
7. The objects according to the lease are only rented and remain in the possession of the company Sound M. Keller.
8. After conclusion of the contract, the rental objects remain reserved for the agreed time. If the renter withdraws from the contract, the cancellation costs amount to 5% up to 60 days before the rental period, 25% up to 30 days, 50% up to 10 days, 75% up to 3 days and then 100%. If preparations or cancellations have already taken place in advance, which exceed the cancellation costs, Sound M. Keller will bill the renter for the actual costs.
9. The tenant is fully liable for any type of damage to the rental objects, from the warehouse to storage again for all damage caused by transport, weather, improper operation, power damage, theft, pollution, third-party persons, and the same. They may only be installed and operated by instructed persons.
10. By signing the lease, the renter confirms that he has checked the goods and found them to be faultless. Subsequent reported defects are not recognized by the landlord.
11. Defective returned or not returned rental objects will be charged to the renter to restore them to their original state. The sum can reach up to the new value of the goods.
12. Any kind of change to the rental property is strictly prohibited by the landlord. Corresponding costs for the restoration will be charged to the renter.
13. The tenant provides the infrastructure, all authorizations, fees, etc. Grid connection standards must be observed. The systems must be connected behind a residual current device (RCD). Temporary power installations must be carried out by an electrician.
14. Unless otherwise stipulated in the rental agreement, the renter carries out the loading and unloading and transportation himself. Suitable and closed vehicles should be used.
15. In the event of theft or loss, a police report is always required. In the event of transport damage, the hirer must arrange an inventory by the carrier.
16. All changes to the lease require a simple written form. The payment is cash on delivery / pick up the goods.
17. If agreed helpers of the renter / organizer are not on site, additional costs will be charged. Additional work on the contract will be charged at CHF 90.- per hour.
18. The tenant must guarantee liability as well as further comprehensive insurance cover from the time the goods are returned until the goods are returned.
19. All business relationships are subject to Swiss law. The place of jurisdiction is determined by us.
20. The tenant or his legal representative accepts with his signature the general rental conditions of the company Sound M. Keller.
Sound M. Keller